Holistic health with Ayurveda
We offer a number of different Ayurvedic medicine options for women at the Ayurveda clinic in Bramley. Ayurveda, means Science of Life, “Ayu” = life and “Veda” = science. It is a holistic health and medical system from India based on achieving physical and mental harmony naturally and offering an approach designed to help people stay vibrant and healthy. Specialist massage in Ayurveda is done using warm herb infused Ayurveda massage oils, all chemical free and completely natural.
Marma point therapy is used in Ayurveda to promote self care and self healing. Similar to points used in reflexology or accupressure, marma points are the energy centres of the body. Marma point massage manipulates the subtle energy or prana of the body, as well as physically relieving stiff muscles and boosting circulation and detoxifying the body. The massage and facials are great at creating a sense of peace and relaxation, perfect for those with a busy lifestyle!
Lara, our qualified Ayurvedic Therapist, offers Traditional Ayurvedic and Marma Point Therapies including postnatal Ayurvedic packages, and a range of bespoke Ayurvedic treatments for women and mums in Surrey:
- Ayurvedic facelift massage: £35 (1 hour)
- Ayurvedic head massage: £30 (45 minutes)
- Ayurvedic back massage: £30 (45 minutes)
- Ayurvedic full body massage: £50 (1 hour)
- Ayurvedic full body marma massage: £60 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Mummas bespoke Ayurvedic package - face and foot massage: £60 (1 hour)
- Mummas bespoke Ayurvedic post-natal package - abdomen and back massage: £70 (1 hour 30 minutes)
If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, please contact us regarding treatment suitability.
Ayurveda clinic appointments are available off Birtley Road, Bramley, Guildford, GU5, Surrey (between Guildford and Godalming). Mobile sessions are not available for this treatment.